6:00 PM – Canon of St. Andrew
6:00 PM – Presanctified Liturgy followed by Lenten Lecture
6:00 PM – Vespers
9:00 AM – Divine Liturgy in Slavonic & English – Sunday of Mary of Egypt
………………Molieben to St. Matrona
………………Church School, Coffee Hour
5:00 PM – Pan-Orthodox Vespers at fellow parishes (see details below)
Future Services & Events
Pan-Orthodox Vespers on Sundays at fellow parishes start at 5:00 PM. The schedule is as follows:
4/2/17 – Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church, 8401 Ridge Boulevard, Brooklyn, NY 11209.
This year, his Eminence, Metropolitan Joseph; His Beatitude, Metropolitan Tikhon; His Eminence, Archbishop Michael; and His Grace, Bishop John will join us in Lenten prayers. Try your best to attend this special Lenten Vespers and support our Brothers and Sisters in Christ.
Blessing of Houses begins on Theopany Day – Thursday Jan. 19th after Divine Liturgy
In order to be ready for the house blessing have ready: a candle, holy water, an icon, list of the departed, and a list of those residing in the house. Please make an appointment with Father Wiaczeslaw, in advance.
Parish Assessments are $150 yearly. Please join and support the parish! Make check payable to: Russian Orthodox Greek Catholic Church of the Transfiguration.
- Donations for the Plaschanitza are being accepted in the church vestibule. Please help beautify the Tomb of Christ. Every year we ask for contributions to buy flowers.
- To sponsor: Lampadas on the ambion – donation $25, Crosses – $15 ea., Bulletin – $30.
- If you wish to make a donation to support our church, please make check payable to: Russian Orthodox Greek Catholic Church of the Transfiguration.
- The Preservation Trust Fund is available to celebrate and remember loved ones and by doing so contribute to the necessary upkeep of the church. Please make check payable to: Transfiguration Cathedral Preservation Trust Fund.
- Check the beautiful Icons and Crosses in the vestibule available for purchase. Ask Eugenia for assistance.
- HolyTrinityStore.com has Russian Orthodox Icons, Crosses, books, and other religious items available for purchase. The proprietors are supporters of our church. Their site is dedicated to our Cathedral. Please visit it.
*** Grant us, O Lord, a prosperous life, peace, health, salvation, furtherance in all good things. ***